Friday, May 27, 2011

Did someone say Books?

Alright my Occult themed nerd cabal, listen up!

I have a book recommendation for ya'll and I haven't even read it through yet. It's called, "The Forbidden Universe" by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince. What it's about is summed up nicely in the subtitle: "The Occult Origins of Science and the Search for the Mind of God".

This is my jam!

I'll write a review as soon as I'm done, which might take a while. It's half history, and half contemporary findings of scientists who are saying things remarkably similar to what our Hermetic for bearers were saying about four hundred years ago.

Now that I've wet your appetite to a feeding frenzy for knowledge, I have an announcement. Our home is home to my lovely book friends. Many of whom are now seeking new homes. Mostly because they are numerous, and honestly not being put to good use just sitting here when they could be out amongst you being read. So I will be selling a majority of them, and keeping just the ones I use for my own personal refrence. Did I meantion that I was selling them cheap? Well I did now!

The Goal here is to have them be educational somewhere else, and me to free up shelf space. Perhaps for other books, perhaps just so I don't have to move them when we get our carpets redone. My personal goal is to list ten books a week at a low, low price, right here on "A Mage's Blog". You email me which ones you want, then give me my filthy lucre, and I will send them out that week.

You too can own a bit my my own personal library! Books that have been soaking in my gooey mind essence for years. Anything gooey other than my mind essence that you may find on them is most likely not mine, and direct any such concerns to the post office.

1 comment:

Susanne Iles said...

oh.....i cannot wait to see your list....my passion for books exceeds any type of normalcy........