Anyway. In my part of the world Valentines day tends to be met with a wide mix of emotions from joy to panic to disgust. When I wish someone a "Happy Valentine's Day" it's usually met with a "Thanks," and then discussion of plans, or a "Oh GOD! Don't remind me!" Usually from someone who has been alone for a while. I can understand that reaction from someone who has had their partner recently die, or leave them, but for those who have been out of the dating pool for a while and wish to find that special someone, today is not a societal reminder that you are an unlovable slag who will die alone. Today is a motherfucking opportunity to change that.
You have the collective mind of basically the western world turned towards matters of Love, Sex, and Beauty, and you are not going to use this to change your situation? Think like a Mage!
- Start working on bettering your appearance, wardrobe, beauty regime'.
- Learn how to flirt.
- Make a list of easy aphrodisiacs you can add to your food; you are what you eat!
- Make an offering to Venus, or St. Valentine.
- Work on what Jason and Pick Up Artists, call your "Inner Game"
- Get out of your house and start showing up!
- Pick up some new sexy smelling condition/perfume oils. I recommend Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Alchemy Works.
- Really consider what you REALISTICALLY WANT IN A PARTNER!
Now that I have given you some suggestions, let me give you some homework: Practice Loving. I'm serious. It doesn't have to be overly sexy or romantic, but simply putting yourself out there and genuinely caring about others in a Loving way will bring that to you. In this case like attracts like.
Second homework: With consent, kiss someone today.
Now get to work!