Thursday, February 3, 2011

Book Review Wed - Delay

My Darlings,

Please excuse my lack of book review Wednesday this week. I am wrestling with a fun HR project at work, and spent my yesterday trying to construct a spinning wheel, only to come to the conclusion that some of the metal parts were machined incorrectly. It is my hope to have a book review Friday this week, and resume our regularly scheduled Wednesday dates next week.

I hope this last long streatch of winter is raining gumdrops for all of you!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Oh, dude! Awesome review you put up on Friday! No dude, we get it, you're busy and that's cool. Maintaining a blog can require a bit of upkeep.

Jow said...

Yes friday did not so much happen. Next shot for for a book review Monday. Working doubles Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and a book review was perhaps a bit ambitious.