Monday, March 15, 2010

Spellwork Update

I had done some spellwork to start a career change, and had some pretty awesome results all things told.

Got accepted into the school that I wanted for training, and had two parties for new entry level jobs want me. I want to thank St. Expedite and the powers of wealth for all their help and generosity!

Sadly I could not make the bills whilst training and dramatically reduced pay, and going to school. I divined before I got the final acceptance call back, and got the goemantic figure of Rubeus, which is negative in most things, and that turned out to be the case. If I took the job and went forward on that path it would have caused the family some major hardship, so I backed off.

Fortunately, I am now also in negotiations for a promotion at my current job, as they did not like the thought of me leaving. So, full marks all around!

No comments: