Saturday, October 24, 2009

Moving right along..

Going to be offline for a while as the moving process is kicking in to high gear. Painting and such is done, but now is the actual MOVING and turning things on part. At least a week without internet access for me, and a lot of time spent unpacking and rearranging.

I'd like to take this time to give a shout out to all of those spirits (this is a magical blog!)who made this possible: Demeter the Verdant for making our harvest pleantiful; Lord Ganesh for smacking down obsticles; Crow and Mama Rat for help with holding on to every penny, and finding lots of worth in ordinary and neglected things; Durga Ma and Kali Ma for giving us streangth and tenacity; Lord Shiva and Lady Parvati for keeping us sane; St. Expidite who moved along things that could be moved along, may we continue to build a strong relationship; Various spirits of wealth and good fortune whose names I do not know, but to whome I am very greatful. Lord Murugan for helping give me the fighting spirit to push when I just wanted to lay down and blanket fort. Yemeya and the spirits of our hearth for help in building it. Thallia for good council. All of our guardians who kept us from gibbering madness.

And of course, someone special in a body, the Lady of the Hearth, Deb. We couldnt have gotten our home without you, and your formidable organizational skills and tremendous willpower. Our hearth was built with your sweat and tears, and I am infinitely greatful. I Love you more than I can say.

No comments: